United States Immigration Oxfordshire

We also provide US Immigration service to resident of Oxfordshire.If you are considering Emigrating to the United States, you have landed on the right page. If you are looking for US immigration attorney or US immigration lawyer Oxfordshire. we can provide all your US immigration needs.

The following services are offered:
Our US Green card lawyer in Oxfordshire. provides assistance with all types of Green Cards
For those who are married to US citizens
For those who are married to US greed card holders
For parents of US citizens
For adult children of US citizens
For adult children, Green card holders
Brothers and sisters of US citizens

US immigration lawyer Oxfordshire. Can help with the following US visas US Employment Visa:
• L1 Visa – Intra-company transfer
• The L1A visa is for managers and executives.
• L1B visa is for professionals with specialized knowledge.
• The H1B visa: – is a non-immigrant visa that allows US companies to employ foreign workers in specialty occupations that require theoretical or technical expertise in specialized fields.

Our US Visa Lawyer in Oxfordshire also has the expertise to help the entrepreneur and Investor dealing with:
• E2 Visas
• EB5 investor green card
• E3 visa for Australian only

American Immigration lawyer in can also assist you with other non-immigration visas such as:
• K1- Fiancé visa
• F1 – student visas
• B1/ B2 tourist visa
• ESTA advice

United States Immigration is one of the most complex areas of Law in the world and most people are considering chasing the American dream
Our UK based Immigration Attorney is qualified as a Solicitor in UK and an Attorney in United States hence the dual qualified experience makes it an advantage in understanding your circumstance in the UK and how you can emigrate to US without hassle.

There are numerous types of visa and everybody’s circumstance is different and unique so you will need to seek advice before you complicate your matter.
Either you’re considering E2 Investment Visa, L1 Visa, Spousal Visa or Student Visa, Call 0845 230 9540 or 0151 650 6480 for a free 10 mins advice
We’re here to make your emigration to United States hassle-free